[Rpcemu] Keyboard case and other problems

Jan-Jaap van der Geer jjvdgeer at inbox.com
Wed Jul 1 15:18:40 PDT 2009

Hello Jan,

> the keyboard can also be reconfigured inside RISC OS. So check
> with the RISC OS configuration (double click !boot) and then
> click 'input' and next keyboard.
> Set it to 'USA' then most problems are gone.

> If this does not work for you kep us informed.

I (try to) use RPCEmu 0.8.4 on a ubuntu 9.04 laptop with a USA
keyboard.

When the keyboard under RISC OS (4.39) is configured to be USA the
number and letter keys work OK, however a lot of the others do not:

The ` gives / (and shift-` gives ? so it seems the whole key is
displaced).
The / gives -
The - gives `
The ; gives ]
The ] gives [
The [ gives =
The = gives apparantly nothing.
The \ gives '
The ' gives ;

Any idea what causes this? Any others that have this?

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap