[Rpcemu] Keyboard case and other problems

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 1 16:07:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:18:40 +1000, Jan-Jaap van der Geer
<jjvdgeer at inbox.com> wrote:

[snip]

> When the keyboard under RISC OS (4.39) is configured to be USA the
> number and letter keys work OK, however a lot of the others do not:
>
> The ` gives / (and shift-` gives ? so it seems the whole key is
> displaced).
> The / gives -
> The - gives `
> The ; gives ]
> The ] gives [
> The [ gives =
> The = gives apparantly nothing.
> The \ gives '
> The ' gives ;
>
> Any idea what causes this? Any others that have this?

I can report that using RPCemu rev 168, RISC OS 4.39 and keyboard
configured US, all the above keys work OK here.

It might be worth you trying RPCemu rev 168. Prior to it being pointed out
to me that the keyboard type was configurable within RISC OS, I had
experienced some different keyboard effects with RPCemu SVN version and
the Spoon Edition.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Terry Duell