[Rpcemu] Keyboard case and other problems

jan rinze janrinze at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:09:49 PDT 2009

Hi Terry,

The capslock issue is something inside RISC OS.
check with 'status' in a taskwindow to see if you have capslock
configured to 'ON'
configure it to 'OFF'

the keyboard can also be reconfigured inside RISC OS. So check with
the RISC OS configuration (double click !boot) and then click 'input'
and next keyboard.
Set it to 'USA' then most problems are gone.

If this does not work for you kep us informed.

Best regards,

Jan Rinze.