[Rpcemu] Launching RPCemu in Linux

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 28 16:05:27 PDT 2009

Hullo All,

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:10 +1000, jan rinze <janrinze at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Running things in a console window is usually very simple.
> If you add a script called 'start.sh' in the rpcemu dir
>
> #!/bin/bash
> sudo ./rpcemu
>
> Nautilus (the filer) will ask if you want to run it in a terminal window.

At this stage I guess the way to do is as Jan has suggested.

I have no trouble running a script from a desktop icon, that works quite
well, but doesn't start RPCemu from a terminal, which I prefer to do, to
keep an eye on messages. Maybe that need will go away as RPCemu matures.

Thanks to all who responded to my question.

Regards,
Terry Duell