[Rpcemu] Q re RPCemu and RPCemu Spoon Edition

Francis Devereux francis at devrx.org
Tue Jun 30 23:51:38 PDT 2009

On 30 Jun 2009, at 23:01, Tom Walker wrote:

>> Can someone please explain to me the relationship between RPCemu
>> (source
>> currently at Rev 168 at riscos.info/websvn, which announces itself as
>> RPCemu 0.8.2 on it's window titlebar) and RPCemu Spoon Edition,
>> currently at version 0.8.4. Do we have two versions being separately
>> developed?
>
> I'd like the answer to this as well. If there has been a split, I'd
> love to hear the justification for it.

I've been wondering about the lack of updates in Subversion, despite
the changes in Spoon edition and patches sent to this list.  I'm still
working on my Mac OS X GUI and networking support (although I haven't
spent much time on it recently) and have been a bit worried that it
might never get committed to Subversion due to lack of interest.

If it's just a question of manpower/time I'd be happy to help maintain
the Subversion repository.  I have experience with Subversion (use it
at work) and can test on Linux and OS X (and possibly Windows).

Francis