[Rpcemu] Clear Up Confusion over Which Version.

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Mon Sep 28 05:43:35 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:27:55PM +0100, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> And could Spoon consider making their SCM visible as well as doing their
> regular versioned stable releases for non-developers?

I haven't time to answer this email fully, due to upcomming show prep. But
here is the link to the Spoon repository, It uses the mercurial vcs.

http://home.marutan.net/hg/rpcemu/

That should be useful for developers, however USERS SHOULD CONTINUE TO USE
THE RELEASE VERSIONS, from http://www.marutan.net/rpcemuspoon/

If you wish to submit a patch to spoon edition, post the diff to this
mailing list, or mail me directly.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins