[Rpcemu] EtherRpcEM 1.01 binary

Leo Smiers leo at fam.smiers.name
Mon Jan 4 10:28:58 PST 2010

Hello All

Over the last few days I have been busy truing to get the network for the
windows version up and running.

I am using the latest spoon edition as a base for this, together with the
enhancements of Tom Hughes and the Qemu networking stuff for windows.
I am nearly finished but I am missing a build version of EtherRpcEm 1.01.
I have tried to build this myself using cc version 5.09 by adding
'-apcs 3/32bit' to both the cc and objasm flags. This gave the follwing
errors:
objasm -apcs 3/32bit -throwback -NoCache -depend !Depend  -from @.s.intveneer -to @.o.intveneer
ARM AOF Macro Assembler 3.06 (Acorn Computers Ltd) [Jan 11 1995]
Error: Bad CPSR or SPSR designator at line 116 in macro ToSVCEAll
 at line 95 in file s.intveneer
  116 000000c4         MSR     CPSR_c, r3
Error: Bad CPSR or SPSR designator at line 131 in macro FromSVCEAllRet
 at line 100 in file s.intveneer
  131 0000011c         MSR     CPSR_c, r2
Error: Bad CPSR or SPSR designator at line 116 in macro ToSVCEAll
 at line 111 in file s.intveneer
  116 0000014c         MSR     CPSR_c, r3
Error: Bad CPSR or SPSR designator at line 131 in macro FromSVCEAllRet
 at line 128 in file s.intveneer
  131 000001c8         MSR     CPSR_c, r2
Assembly terminated:
4 Errors, 0 Warnings
AMU: *** exit (1) ***

My question now is:
1 Can send someone send me a build module EtherRpcEm version 1.01
or
2 Do I need other options to objasm or cc

with kind regards

Leo

--
Leo Smiers