[Rpcemu] broken directory

Philip Glover philip at theglovers.name
Wed Jan 13 11:33:10 PST 2010

In my mail of 22 Dec I asked whether I could use DiscKnight to repair a
broken directory in RPCEmu, without affecting Ubuntu on which it was
running, and was assured it would be OK.
       I've managed to transfer my copy from my Old Mico, where it runs
happily, to the RPCEmulator. It runs the search part and tells me the
details of which directories are faulty, but the buttons which would
initiate repair etc, are greyed out, and so I am no further forward. Is
it because it is on an emulator and there is no physical disc? Now
Arm-Club have folded there is no help available from the originators.
Any suggestions welcome.
Philip