[Rpcemu] RPCEmu and Windows 7

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:07:04 PST 2010

I am now running RPCEmu Spoon Edition 0.86 on Windows 7
and have noticed a couple of problems when running
some games using the SDL library.

1. Mouse clicks do not seem to be working.
2. The game hangs when closing down if sound is enabled.

Try downloading circuslinux from www.riscos.info/packages
to see this. You should be able to use the mouse in the
initial menu.

These games work perfectly on an Iyonix.

I believe they used to work on earlier versions of Windows,
but it has been a while since I tried so I may be mistaken.

I also tried circuslinux on an old version of RedSquirrel and
it worked OK.

Using the RISC OS 4.02 nearly free ROM images.

Regards,
Alan