[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Thu Mar 18 10:40:21 PDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:29:55PM +0000, Tom Walker wrote:
> > - Setting up the 'universal boot' on ADFS HardDisc4 image
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to include the universal boot sequence on the
> downloadable images in the first place? That's what I used to do.

Probably, but I've been being lazy, there's a few issues with rights
regarding redistribution, and the uniboot only being for 3.50-3.71.

Up to a certain point it's not asking people to do more than is required
with a real piece of hardware. It's still a pain in the arse though.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net