[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Fri Mar 19 09:13:38 PDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 01:51:48PM +0000, David wrote:
> In article <20100319110456.GA14027 at spod.org>, Peter Howkins
> > Did this also fail in the previous set of instructions, when I said
> > do this ... ?
>
> Yes. I didn't think to mention it at the time. In fact, I wondered if
> you'd just assumed I'd do the << aclocal automake autoconf >> prior to
> the "./configure" and didn't bother writing it.

Nope, this should have worked 'out of the box', as such it already
indicates something is up, so let's sort this out first.

Start from fresh directory and follow the instructions from my post
before, if it still fails at the configure stage, can you give me the
output of the following 3 commands.

>pwd
>ls -l configure
>whoami

Also, are you using the commandline 'tar xvfz rpcemu-0.8.6.tar.gz' command
from the instructions, or some other method of decompressing?

> > Is this an error reported by RISC OS (inside the emulator window), or
> > by the emulator in the terminal window you use to run the program?
>
> Sorry, it's a RO error message similar to the others I've mentioned
> previously.

Ta, I thought it was, but wanted to be sure.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net