[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

jan rinze janrinze at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:42:40 PDT 2010

This thread is a pain to watch..
people really should understand the meaning of RTFM..

Sorry to be so blunt but there is really no excuse for being
dis-regardless of other people's efforts and time.
So this is yet another example of 'I know what was in the manual but
decided to do it differently and now i am stuck!'

Kudos to Peter for keeping his calm..

Jan Rinze.
(topposting intentionally)