[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

David david at ukpoets.net
Fri Mar 19 14:28:27 PDT 2010

In article <356351.50934.qm at web27207.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>, Tom Walker
<tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Now, I thought one of the reasons for the existence of this mail
> > list was to help people who were having problems with RPCEmu.

> Actually, I thought this was the development list...

Then please accept my sincere apologies. I'm obviously wrong but I
thought years ago when the address came to my attention that it was
provided (also) for people who wanted to use RPCEmu. Can you point me
to a suitable forum for requesting help in getting it working and I'll
go there. (I would have asked on a newsgroup but I don't know of a
suitable one and, anyway, whenever I have asked for help with any
software, I've usually been told to go to the mail list.) If not, then
I'm afraid I'll just have to abandon the idea of using it.

In any event, I'll unsubscribe shortly.

Once again, my profound apologies for troubling you all.

--

David - david atcost ukpoets fullstop net