[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Michael Howard mike at dewberryfields.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 14:43:15 PDT 2010

David wrote:
> In article <356351.50934.qm at web27207.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>, Tom Walker
> <tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>> Now, I thought one of the reasons for the existence of this mail
>>> list was to help people who were having problems with RPCEmu.
>>>

>> Actually, I thought this was the development list...
>>

> Then please accept my sincere apologies. I'm obviously wrong but I
> thought years ago when the address came to my attention that it was
> provided (also) for people who wanted to use RPCEmu. Can you point me
> to a suitable forum for requesting help in getting it working and I'll
> go there. (I would have asked on a newsgroup but I don't know of a
> suitable one and, anyway, whenever I have asked for help with any
> software, I've usually been told to go to the mail list.) If not, then
> I'm afraid I'll just have to abandon the idea of using it.
>
> In any event, I'll unsubscribe shortly.
>
> Once again, my profound apologies for troubling you all.

Hey David,

I'm nothing to do with the development side of things here and I'm a bit
late in on this thread but I feel where you're coming from. If you need
help setting up and or running the emu, give me a shout off list and
I'll give you as much help as pos. It's probably a case of something or
nothing. Just needs another angle to be looked at from :)

I don't have Ubuntu 9.1 installed but I can do it in a giff! Don't bail out.

Cheers,
Mike.

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire