[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

David david at ukpoets.net
Fri Mar 19 15:40:05 PDT 2010

In article
<2785e6fc1003191454h7c2270a5n14575c787c3405ea at mail.gmail.com>,
   jan rinze <janrinze at gmail.com> wrote:

[Snip]

> It is just that it is next to impossible to help someone who decides
> to do other things then describes as the solution.
> Hence my remark to this thread.

I'll pick up this one point and repeat that I've tried to do exactly
what I read in the Guide or what has been asked of me with, I believe,
the one exception of using Archive Mounter to de-archive something, and
that was entirely down to my lack of understanding and thinking that it
would amount to the same thing as the command line method Peter gave.

I'm no Linux guru. I've used RO for many years and rarely used the
command line, and Mac OS X for a couple of years without using it at
all, as far as I can remember. This reliance on the terminal when GUI
methods exist is new and alien to me.

[Snip]

--

David - david atcost ukpoets fullstop net