[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Musus Umbra musus at verelanthe.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 11:17:53 PDT 2010

On Saturday 20 Mar 2010, I wrote:
> But interestingly, that same ROM image works perfectly in an older
> 32- bit build of RPCemu I was previously using...  so that's
> apparently not any sort of indicator of correctness :p

... which is more or less meaningless.

That's what I get for editing as I go.  Just to be clear:  my ROM image
works in the older RPCemu and also in the one built via Ralph's script
/once I have corrected the CPU type manually (which the script didn't do
because my ROM image didn't match the hash)/.

TTFN,
Adny
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn	 | Personal: adny at verelanthe.co.uk
kann man uns am Himmel sehn		 | Techie: musus at verelanthe.co.uk
wir haben Angst und sind allein		 | WWW: verelanthe.co.uk/musus/
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein!	 | UT: adny.rsa at googlemail.com
-- Rammstein / Engel