[Rpcemu] Information for users and developers

Jim Lesurf jcgl at audiomisc.co.uk
Thu May 27 06:30:33 PDT 2010

In article <20100527130116.GA19812 at spod.org>, Peter Howkins
<rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 05:48:21PM +0100, Jim Lesurf wrote:
> > I've just had another look around the webpages with they 'eye' of
> > someone approaching this as a potential new user (and one as ignorant
> > as myself!)

[snip questions]

> I've just uploaded this guide to compiling from source on Linux (and
> other similar OSes), and linked in to various other pages. I hope it
> provides the answers to some of your questions.

> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemuspoon/linuxcompile.html

> Please feel free to point out any ommisions or other improvements you
> think would be worth adding.

Thanks for the above. All being well I'll go though the process later today
or tomorrow morning and report back how I get on.  :-)

Having gone though the process on the above page and put the rom images in
place, are any/all of the details on the non-spoon instruction pages still
valid for things like cdrom, networking, and altering details in the config
file much the same (e.g. choice of cpu type)?

Slainte,

Jim