[Rpcemu] Information for users and developers

Musus Umbra musus at verelanthe.co.uk
Fri May 28 01:53:24 PDT 2010

On Friday 28 May 2010, Peter Howkins wrote:
> I'm not sure how you've managed to de-gzip it on the way, browser
> options? But yes if it has lost the gzip compression on the way the
> commandline difference is

I've seen some browsers/proxies cock up gzip compressed data as if it
was a gzip compressed /transfer/ (IYSWIM) and silently unzip it on
receipt.  Oddly enough, the last time I was bitten by that myself was
using a RISC OS browser (possibly with !WebServe).

TTFN,
Adny

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn	 | Personal: adny at verelanthe.co.uk
kann man uns am Himmel sehn		 | Techie: musus at verelanthe.co.uk
wir haben Angst und sind allein		 | WWW: verelanthe.co.uk/musus/
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein!	 | UT: adny.rsa at googlemail.com
-- Rammstein / Engel