[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.7

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 12:36:49 PDT 2010

Networking. Select RO 4.39
Have set everything up as per instructions on both win side (working) and
RO side.
Upon reboot after RO network configuration, it goes through the RO 4.02
part, get into the Soft-Load OS section, and gets as far as...
"adfs::Hardisc4.$.!Boot.Choices.Hardware.Disabled.Boot.Predesk.SetUpNet"
and hangs with the hourglass running but getting nowhere.

SetUpNet contains one line:
"Run BootResources:!Internet"

I have to manually remove this file to get the machine to boot.
Obviously no networking...

Any ideas what's happening or missing?
If I recheck and Save the network settings the file is recreated and off
we go again.

Thanks
Dave

--