[Rpcemu] Windows networking problem

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:44:54 PDT 2010

I've just attempted to set up the RPCEmu (0.87) networking
on my Windows 7 64 bit machine and have got as
far as the stage where the ping doesn't work.

Can anyone give me hints of what I need to try to
find out what is going wrong or what I might have
to configure?

The instructions on the Web page were very clear
and as far as I can tell everything is configured
correctly.

Just to clarify I followed all the steps and get the
expected information back from ifconfig -a.

However when I try the ping -c 4 10.0.0.254
(my gateway) I get no packets received.

Regards,
Alan