[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.7

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 21:48:20 PDT 2010

In article <20100903213610.GA7923 at spod.org>,
   Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 08:58:56PM +0100, Dave Symes wrote:
> >
> > I have previously mentioned the 4.02 I have installed is from the RISC
> > OS Ltd "Virtually Free" CD and it's not an iso image, but
> > files/directories you extract from a Zip archive.

> I've not tried the !Boot on the virtually free CD, it may be as equally
> broken as the .iso version mentioned. The !Boot that is known to work is
> the "RISC OS 4 Disc Install".

> http://marutan.net/rpcemu/manual/net-ro.html

> Try that one first.

> Peter

I'll try that out later...Thanks for a reminder of the link.
I do remember, before I purchased the virtually free CD, I attempted to
use the one from my actual RO4.02 install disk (ROM update ages ago when
it first came out) and that didn't work.

Bit bemused though, the !Boot I've been using for quite a while, without
any problems on various RPCEmu installs is possibly Broken?

Mmmmmnnnnn!

Dave

--

Dave Triffid