[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.7

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 04:44:14 PDT 2010

Hi Jeremy,

> Everyone's "just a computer user" unless they make an effort to
> understand more.  You post a lot on these mail lists... but do you
> take the trouble to read other people's posts?   If you do, then over
> a period of time, you'd learn things.

That seems unfair.  Dave puts personal effort in to try and find out
under what circumstances the symptoms change and reports those back to
the list.  It's not as if he just keeps popping up saying "it's still
broken, it now does this, what do I do?".  Regardless of effort, some
people just don't have the aptitude or time to learn a particular topic
or skill, whether that be computers or playing the piano, so I think we
should just be grateful for the constructive feedback allowing those on
the list who do have the skill to spot what may be the underlying cause.

Cheers,
Ralph.