[Rpcemu] Building RPCemu 0.8.7 on Fedora 13

Musus Umbra musus at verelanthe.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 08:58:09 PDT 2010

On Monday 06 Sep 2010, Tom Hughes wrote:
> The problem is that F13 and later no longer allow a program to rely
> on libraries being pulled in via an intermediate library - a program
> must link directly to all libraries it calls. You can see the
> explanation here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=UnderstandingDSOLinkChange

Ah! Thanks for that; I'd wondered what was going on with F13 (RPCemu
isn't the only thing I've run across this with).

FWIW (probably nothing ;), I get these responses:
F13; -L/usr/lib64 -Wl,--export-dynamic -lalleg-4.2.3 -lalleg_unsharable
F11: -L/usr/lib64 -Wl,--export-dynamic -lalleg-4.2.2 -lalleg_unsharable

TTFN,
Adny

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn	 | Personal: adny at verelanthe.co.uk
kann man uns am Himmel sehn		 | Techie: musus at verelanthe.co.uk
wir haben Angst und sind allein		 | WWW: verelanthe.co.uk/musus/
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein!	 | UT: adny.rsa at googlemail.com
-- Rammstein / Engel