[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.7

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 13:02:02 PDT 2010

Well Jeremy, I printed out your posting and have read it through a couple
of times this evening...

It still doesn't help me to find out what or where
Run  BootResource:!Internet is, or what it is supposed to be doing, and
why it is not.

There are !Internet directories all over the place in the Select versions
of RO.

All I am sure of at this point in time is...
I have two copies of the RPCEmu/4.39 installed, the one I've hacked Boots
and will connect to the network, the other one unhacked resolutely refuses
to get past that hang point in the boot sequence.

When I "Z" out from the softload and get a Desktop, nothing I use *Show
etc whatever, reveals anything to point at this crap.

Enough is enough, someone else will have to play this game, I really must
get back to my real work.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid