[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.7

Steve Fryatt lists at stevefryatt.org.uk
Mon Sep 6 13:54:25 PDT 2010

On 6 Sep, Dave Symes wrote in message
    <51527cff84dave at triffid.co.uk>:

> Doing the same in the 4.39 Emu install returns an error message from
> Filer:
>
> "Error when reading BootResources:- Incomplete directory name"
>
> I have no idea what that means. Thanks Dave

BootResources: could contain more than one folder, and sometime between 4.02
and 4.39 ROl decided to stop this often-used command from working.  If you
/really/ want to know more (I think I'd suggest that you don't, TBH), the
Select list archives will contain angry posts made by people when the change
happened.

Anyway...

  *Show BootResources$Path

should give you a list of directories, comma separated.  The !Internet being
used will be the one that RISC OS finds first, by checking those directories
in sequance starting with the first in the list and working on from there.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/