[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.8
rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Sun Sep 19 12:38:35 PDT 2010
A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.8
- The configure script has been updated so RPCEmu should now compile on
Solaris 10 and Open Solaris without any additional changes.
- The configure script has been updated so that RPCEmu should now compile
on Fedora 13 without any additional changes.
- Fix issue where is was possible that the selected processor and the
processor chosen in the GUI could get out of sync.
* All Platforms
- Fixed 'Follow Host Mouse' mouse-drag problem that was reported with 0.8.7.
- Fixed 'Follow Host Mouse' crash reported when using RISC OS 4.39.
- OS version is now written to the rpclog.txt log file, to aid in bug
Note: Using the windows install to upgrade from
previous versions may overwrite your cmos.ram
and rpc.cfg files.
peter.howkins at marutan.net
More information about the Rpcemu