[Rpcemu] Getting started with RPCEmu for Mac OS

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Sep 27 07:40:17 PDT 2010

On 27/09/10 15:12, Peter Howkins wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 01:00:27PM +0000, Chris Wraight wrote:
>> initpodulerom: Successfully loaded '.DS_Store' into podulerom
>
> That might be an issue. In the podulerom directory try deleting the
> .DS_Store file. I don't know what it is and that dir should only have risc
> os modules in.

The .DS_Store is an annoying bit of junk that Mac's like to put in zip
files - it holds the Mac specific metadata for the files I believe.

Mind you I would have assumed that if you unpacked such a zip file on a
Mac that it wouldn't actually unpack that, or rather that it would use
it to recreate the metadata rather than creating a file by that name.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/