[Rpcemu] RPCemu v0.8.8 (compared to v0.8.3) on Mac OS

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 04:16:33 PDT 2010

In article <515ecb97d3Spambin at argonet.co.uk>,
   Stuart <Spambin at argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <515ec851f7dave at triffid.co.uk>,
>    Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> > It was here, the Viewer window opened in Pluto was *without* text.
> > It did however have two attachments.

> > Doing a Shift+Ctrl+G in Pluto usually renders a stupid HTML posting in
> > a readable form, this did not. It presented as you noted, in Base64
> > which is all rather pointless in a text based Mailing list.

> I just saved the attachment and then loaded it into Fresco. No other
> conversion was necessary. I was not aware of Shift+Ctrl+G.

Fresco!... Ooer!

Yes well! I've just done as you suggested with NetSurf, and that did
display it okay.
Shame it was posted to a MAILING LIST.

With regard to the Shift+Ctrl+G. (In the key shortcut notes it appears as
Ctrl+Shift+G  Ah well) been in Pluto for some while.

Thanks
Dave

PS: Is your mail address real, I have something to send you?
D.

--

Dave Triffid