[Rpcemu] Well really.

Bob Latham bob at mightyoak.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 05:45:31 PDT 2011

In article <522c50719cdave at triffid.co.uk>,
   Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Did all the networking stuff required on the RO side, and on the Win side
> re-bridged the network connection, and it worked and networked okay.
> (I wonder why the Bridging was disconnected?)

My understanding is that each time the machine re-boots it breaks that
bridging link. Certainly that seemed to be the case for me on XP. Having
to re-bridge by hand every time I booted the laptop and finding the mouse
pointer wasn't correctly in the window 50% of the time was why I gave up
on RPCEmu. I would like to do some more with it but those two problems
drive me to be grumpy and my wife doesn't like it. :-)

Cheers,

Bob.

--
Bob Latham