[Rpcemu] Well really.

Bob Latham bob at mightyoak.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 01:12:46 PDT 2011

In article <522cbb5e01dave at triffid.co.uk>,
   Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> A thought occurs...
> If RPCEmu is going to be pushed by ROOL as the vehicle to carry memory
> stick versions of ROOL RISC OS, then maybe some effort in the networking
> area might be a good/useful/worthwhile exercise for someone.

When I first heard about the memory stick version my first thought was
'they must have cracked the networking instability - great'. Then I read
further and it said network not configured and I guessed it wasn't.

Its a bit of a show stopper really as what use is a computer without a
network connection? Little more than a doorstop these days.

AIUI the bridging bit is not coded by the rpcemu people so I assume it
can't be fixed so how do VRPC do it?

Bob.

--
Bob Latham