[Rpcemu] Basic questions

Richard Torrens (lists) Lists at Torrens.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 01:40:22 PDT 2011

In article <516d33e590jcgl at audiomisc.co.uk>,
   Jim Lesurf <jcgl at audiomisc.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi, I've been writing a series on rpcemu for Archive. This has, alas,
> been rather slow in appearing due to the slow <ahem> production cycle of
> the magazine.  :-)  So the articles in the pipeline at present use 0.8.6
> (or before). I'd like to write an update or arrange for a footnote to
> the next one to appear to try and bring things up to date. Hence I'd
> welcome some answers to the following questions so I can ensure the
> magazine contents are more in touch with the present!

I installed RPCemu onm Ubuntu. Essentially the instructions work but I
found them difficult to follow. So it took a long time!

This is due to my being a RISC Os user not knowing enough about Linux!

The instructions assume a lot of experience of Linux!

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats