[Rpcemu] Well really.

Richard Walker richardwalker at letterboxes.org
Thu Nov 10 13:22:04 PST 2011

On 8 Nov 2011, at 20:14, Tim Powys-Lybbe wrote:

> On 5 Nov at 11:51, Richard Walker <richardwalker at letterboxes.org> wrote:
>

>> On 4 Nov 2011, at 06:45, Dave Symes wrote:
>
>>> A thought occurs... If RPCEmu is going to be pushed by ROOL as the
>>> vehicle to carry memory stick versions of ROOL RISC OS, then maybe
>>> some effort in the networking area might be a good/useful/worthwhile
>>> exercise for someone.
>>
>> It's one side: the other being native ARM hardware (BeagleBoard etc.).
>>
>> Perhaps if a few people stumped up a bounty...?
>
> I would indeed be prepared to stump up.
>
> Can someone define what the bounty would be about?  (Just had a look at
> the ROOL site and there is nothing I could see on these lines.)

I wasn't necessarily thinking of the ROOL bounty scheme - it was more of
a general comment.  The ROOL scheme is obviously aimed at RISC OS 5,
rather than RPCEmu.

Having said that, ROOL do appear to have some interest in RPCEmu, so
maybe they would consider it?  Might be worth asking on their site?

Maybe someone reading this would be interested?