[Rpcemu] Well really.

Steve (ROOL) srevill at riscosopen.org
Thu Nov 10 14:59:29 PST 2011

On 10 Nov, Rien Mertens <rien.mertens at hccnet.nl> wrote:
> Would improving, or should I say, finishing the ethernet driver for the
> ethernet port on the BeagleBoard fall within or outside the ROOL bounty
> scheme?

I'd say it falls inside the scope. As for whether we'll open a bounty for
it, that'd be the sort of thing to ask on the forums and see what the demand
is (we don't want to open too many bounties or it'll tend to dilute things
too much). Mind you, having used ShareFS on an xM I can see that although it
does seem to work, it could probably work better.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the RPCEmu list for a discussion on ROOL
bounties so feel free to pose questions over on our forums. :)

'night,

Steve

--
Stephen Revill, Director                                  www.riscosopen.org