[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Stuart Spambin at argonet.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 11:34:29 PST 2012

In article <8c675e5c52.bryan at helpful.demon.co.uk>,
   Bryan Hogan <rpcemu at helpful.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > So, if it is the RISC OS filer, then it may be useful to know that I
> > am running the 4.39 roms, in case I haven't passed on that info
> > previously.

> There is a known (well, by some people!) bug in the 4.39 Filer that
> causes it to crash on directories with large numbers of files in them.

Does this bug also affect a real RPC with 4.39?

I know I should ask elsewhere but !Safestore has suddenly started
complaining "fIle to big" when backing up a directory with a number of
sub-directories containing large numbers of photographs. Non of the
individual files are particularly large and I haven't yet got round to
probing further.

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails