[Rpcemu] networking again (sorry)

Matt Ault mwault at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:23:22 PST 2012

Hi to all,

I am *so* close to networking, but something still isn't quite right.

First things first:

Win7x64

RPCEmu 0.8.9 (latest far as I know)

ROS 4.02

Why am I close you may wonder? Well if I view the tap-adapter in wireshark I
see my ARP requests etc.

However I don't see/receive any replies for some reason, and so pings etc
fail.

If I view the net adapter I'm bridged with I see the ARP requests etc and
the replies working fine.

So it seems I'm getting one way traffic.

I also get TAP-win32 : could not open 'xxx' errors, however I've noticed
these been reported by users with functioning networking.

Anybody had similar, or can help me?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Matt