[Rpcemu] MDF query

george greenfield george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 04:22:54 PST 2012

Presumably like many of us, I use RPCEmu in a window on a 1920 x 1080
display; in my case, the RPCEmu 'screen' is 1680 x 1050 using a Xerox
XM3-22wB monitor def file, which allows most (but not quite all) of
the icon bar to be displayed.

The ideal solution IMHO would be to have something like 1632 x 1020,
which would allow the whole icon bar to be fitted in; or better still,
1824 x 1026 (16:9 ratio), which would use more of the base display
area. Do either such MDFs exist? Would it be possible to create them?

George

--
george greenfield