[Rpcemu] RO 5.20 RPCEmu networking problem

Frank de Bruijn rpcemu-sub at aconet.nl
Tue Aug 6 22:36:07 PDT 2013

In article <f6e6ef7653.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
   Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> ShareFS works fine here, where it is used to back-up my RiscPC to a
> directory inside RPCEmu HostFS.

The (default) way networking is set up is different on Linux. I've
considered trying the Windows method, which should work as well
theoretically, but that involves changing the networking setup of my
Linux distro itself (i.e. removing NetworkManager and creating the set
up files manually). Not too much of an issue, but just something I need
to take the time for. As Sunfish works well with Debian's NFS
implementation, I'm in no hurry to do that.

Regards,
Frank