[Rpcemu] Can't get Monitor def file to work under 0.8.10/5.20

Frank de Bruijn rpcemu-sub at aconet.nl
Tue Aug 13 14:04:49 PDT 2013

In article <ea249c7a53.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
   Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm not disputing that reducing the pixel rate has solved the problem.
> However, as said above, I don't understand why that should be.

See this thread: https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/3/topics/1191

Basically, the bit that determines whether a mode is suitable for real
IOMD hardware was changed in the development versions about a year ago.
Caught me out when I downloaded a more recent image earlier this year.

Regards,
Frank