[Rpcemu] RISC OS 6.20 Install Guide

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 13:10:02 PST 2013

On 02 Feb, dave at triffid.co.uk wrote:
[Snippy]
> Returns after a few thoughts...

> As a select member I updated with every new version as it arrived, so
> I've looked in the various installers.

> The RO Select 6.14 CD installer does contain the !WindSetup configure
> tool. And yes it does have the Menu slider configs.

Mmnnn! been having a longer look/comparison...

The RO 6.20 virgin install on RPCemu, not having gone through the previous
version installs/updates has a lot of stuff missing when compared to my
real SARPC and others which were incrementally updated.

Of course if you are new to RO 6.20 as I guess quite a few here are,
you'll not notice.

Dave

Dave

--