[Rpcemu] Linux difficulties with rpcemu

Philip Glover philip at theglovers.name
Wed Feb 13 11:25:53 PST 2013

Thank you Peter for the reply, and apologies for using an attachment
instead of retyping my originally rejected mailing.
I have checked my package manager, and allegro4.4, which says it is a
portable Library, is installed. It was while trying to recompile a new
build, as you suggest, (using the instructions from the website), that I
got the messages about AM_PATH_ALLEGRO not found, and the error message
about lib-plugin-jack, so the build was unsuccessful.
That is why I thought I'd better get help

Regards,
Philip Glover