[Rpcemu] Issues with 0.8.9 on Mac (Mountain Lion)

Luke Evans luke at eversosoft.com
Fri Jan 4 23:36:42 PST 2013

…and some more detail on my point (3).

Only the top-left quarter of the RISCOS screen is drawn, suggesting that some kind of resolution doubling is confusing RPCEmu screen drawing code.
You can also see that the RISCOS screen is drawn halfway down the window's titlebar too.

Image attached (hopefully).

On my point (2), the networking, I think I may not have had the external NAT set up properly.  I'll do some more experiments.  Clearly the behaviour of RPCEmu isn't great under these circumstances (empty dialog window and process lock up), but that's understandable for an alpha.

-- Luke