[Rpcemu] Risc OS 6.20

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 11:26:22 PST 2013

On 5 Jan 2013, at 18:25, Peter Howkins wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 08:56:15PM +0000, Gerald Holdsworth wrote:
>> Has anyone managed to get Risc OS 6.20 running on RPCemu 0.8.9?
>
> No, no one has yet.
>
> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/manual/romimage.html
>
> Peter

Cheers for the link - didn't realise that they were compressed. Following the Linux instructions I decompressed the files to get a single 6MB file, which I put into the roms folder, and hey presto, it booted into RISC OS 6.20. Now need to create a proper boot disc, and give it a proper test.

Cheers,

Gerald.