[Rpcemu] Risc OS 6.20

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Wed Jan 9 03:56:37 PST 2013

On 9 Jan at 10:02, Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2013, Gerald Holdsworth <gerald at hollypops.co.uk> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > Before we forget the way we came, one of us needs to write a
> > > step-by-step installation guide. Will that be you, or me?
> >
> > I'll write one. Who do I send it to? Or just post it here?
>
> Many thanks. I'd suggest posting it here first, in case other users
> may have comments, or suggestions. Later, maybe we could ask Peter to
> add it to the RPCEmu web pages.

I agree.  All good instructions need testing and honing to ensure that
any idiot can follow them.  This tame idiot will give it a try as it's
been a while since I last gave RPCemu a thrash; I'm still looking
forward to the day when it can become my RISC OS environment of choice
(unless I finally make up my mind and go for a RPi/Beagle/Panda board).

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim at powys.org
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/