[Rpcemu] RISC OS 6.20 Install Guide

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 14:06:48 PST 2013

On 10 Jan 2013, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> I think RPCEmu has a long way to go before it is the = of one of the
> VRPC-SA versions.

I don't have VRPC so I'm not in a position to compare it with RPCEmu.
However, I've not found anything, which will run on my RiscPC, which
will not run on RPCEmu. The only difference between the two is that
RPCEmu runs about twice as fast as the RiscPC.

The one item on my wishlist is that RPCEmu should allow HostFS to be
moved outside its program folder. This would allow several different
RPCEmu versions to access the same HostFS, and/or allow HostFS to be
located in a Dropbox. I understand that this is possible with the Linux
version - but not yet with Windows.

Tony