[Rpcemu] RISC OS 6.20 Install Guide

Mike Allum mike.allum at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:23:50 PST 2013

Hullo folks,
                  I've just followed the instructions to install RiscOS
6.20 (thanks Gerald) and had much more success than my previous attempt
which left me with a scrunched up green boot menu.

The problem I have now is no mouse pointer.  The mouse does work but I have
to try and guess its position on the screen.  This is version 0.8.9 running
under Windows Vista.  Has anyone got any ideas?

I am able to compile RPCEmu for Windows but I'm very new to its inner
workings so faultfinding this at the code level is not a possibility for me
at the moment.

Cheerio!

Mike