[Rpcemu] Disc not understood

Bob Latham bob at mightyoak.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:19:01 PST 2013

My wife has had a new laptop for christmas and she wants to run her RO
software on it under emulation. I've just spent most of the day trying to
get past one error...

Error: Disc not understood - has it been formatted?

I've tried everything I can think of, I've downloaded the zip image
several times, decompressed it and installed it hd4.hdf but RO just will
not see it. The manual doesn't seem to say anything relevant to this.

The really odd thing is I'm sure I've seen this problem in the distant
past but can't for the life of me remember how to sort it.

Any clues appreciated.

Cheers,

Bob.

--