[Rpcemu] RISC OS 6 install instructions - revised

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 02:45:51 PST 2013

On 25 Jan 2013, Gerald Holdsworth <gerald at hollypops.co.uk> wrote:

> New revised instructions for installing RISC OS 6 on RPCemu, to take
> into account the recent testing by Tony Moore confirming compatibility
> with other RISC OS 6 versions (essentially, just changed RISC OS 6.20
> to RISC OS 6, and added Tony's email).
>
> New version at:
> http://www.geraldholdsworth.co.uk/Installing%20RISC%20OS%206.pdf
>
> Can someone post this on csa.apps please? (I currently don't have
> newsgroups access).

Done. Quote:

   Gerald Holdsworth has devised a method of intalling RISC OS 6 on RPCEmu,
   which has recently been discussed on the RPCEmu mailing list. Detailed
   Installation Instructions can be found at
   http://www.geraldholdsworth.co.uk/Installing%20RISC%20OS%206.pdf

   Gerald, who doesnt have access to the newsgroups, asked that the link be
   posted here, for RPCEmu users who may not read the mailing list.