[Rpcemu] A configuration question or two

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 01:57:07 PST 2013

Excellent, now the networking stuff is sorted... Thanks Tony, I've set up
RPCEmu to be a mirror (ish) of this very old SARPC and that's now all done
and dusted...

The config question relates to the Emu display...
Emu is displaying on an Acer-17 inch Flatscreen at 1280 x 900 C16M @ 54Hz

1) Are there any Emu configs to control the X,Y position of the Emu window
on the screen when it starts up.
At present it starts up pushed off to the Right side and down by 20% of
the initial display... Obviously it can be dragged up into position, but I
wondered if there was a config to set it in the right place automatically?

2) Regardless of what screen mode/size I try, RPCEmu cannot be set at
FullScreen, this just causes the thing to flash requiring a three fingered
salute to Exit.  RPCEmu-Interpreter.
RPCEmu-Recompiler just errors, and crashes out without the flashing.

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid