[Rpcemu] See a CD in RPCEmu

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 11:45:29 PST 2013

Thanks to the help from Tony, I'm almost done with my RPCEmu setting up.

So, I have a CD with some RO software on it, how do I configure RPCEmu
filer to display this CD.

I'm fully aware of using the Win filer and transferring to the HostFS
directory, but I want to (As can be done in VRPC) display the CD in the
RPCEmu filer window.

No I cannot run the CD in this SARPC then transfer over ShareFS, the
Card/podule that connected the CD drive blew up a long time ago.

Thanks
Dave

As a very last resort I can run a VRPC on another PC get the stuff off the
CD then ShareFS it to the Emu, but that's not really what this exercise is
about.
D.

--

Dave Triffid