[Rpcemu] See a CD in RPCEmu

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Fri Mar 8 12:24:21 PST 2013

On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 07:45:29PM +0000, Dave Symes wrote:
> Thanks to the help from Tony, I'm almost done with my RPCEmu setting up.
>
> So, I have a CD with some RO software on it, how do I configure RPCEmu
> filer to display this CD.

I was about to say "Just select the Host CD/DVD(drive letter) entry off
the CDROM menu".

But then I discovered the bug in which that menu wasn't getting populated.
It's broken in 0.8.9, we'll have to roll a new release out, then it's as
simple as CD goes in the drive, and select which windows drive to map the
cdrom too from the menu.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins